3.8.09

Fort Collins - Casual evening

Uncle Don & Aunt Patsy brought me to Old Town for an evening stroll and I heard the Bear telling the Fish "We can never be together darling... cos I'm always hungrrrry"






FROZEN FOOD CENTER
This is interesting. U.Don explained that (very long time ago) when fridge wasn't popular yet, this was where people store their frozen food. Like P.O Boxes!! How very charming! Imagine saying this "Yoohoo! I need to retrieve my ham from locker number 133790!"



And while we were talking about food storage, we came across Mr.Squirrel who's busy storing acorn into his mouth. HAA! He's not afraid of us at all!! He posed for a picture! Cool dude!






WOODY'S WOOD-FIRED PIZZA
518 West Laurel, Fort Collins, CO 80521
Open daily from 11am - 2am
www.woodyswoodfiredpizza.com

Dinner was fun at the salad bar! I could pick whatever I fancied!
Sunflower Seeds
Cherry Tomatoes
Goldfish Crackers
Beetroot
Greens



U.Don ordered Anchovies & Olives Pizza... YUMMMM!!!




Isn't it great to stay around nature? Imagine after a hearty meal every evening, we'll drive up to watch the deers and the sun set.



Click on picture to enlarge

No comments: