8.7.09

In Search of Lost Time

My boss passed me this issue of MUSE the other day and I found something that i'm looking for. Well, almost. I really love this first paragraph leading to Ron Arad's interview. >>>>>> "If you want the future to come, you have to be willing to make sacrifices", that is, to give up something, very often something dear, leaving it behind and saying goodbye. London based architect and designer Ron Arad has said goodbye many a time... <<<<<<

That evening I got my nails painted in 5 different colors. My mind needed some happy colors to act like stimulants.




I'm thinking of Proust again.

If a little dreaming is dangerous,
the cure for it is not to dream less
but to dream more,
to dream all the time.
......
Happiness is beneficial for the body,
but it is grief that develops the powers of the mind