16.7.09

great company

My last run was dated 10 years ago - that compulsory 2.4km during graduating year. Two great things about entering art school after sec 4: 1) no more uniforms 2) no more running. I HATE RUNNING.

Last night, my inspiring colleagues got my spirits up and we headed for the stadium. I LOVE MY COLLEAGUES. They are always there for me. (That includes Joey who went to do Brazilian waxing with me last week! OOOoooo!)

Okay i survived! Ran 36mins (4km) and walked 24mins (2.4km).

I'm beginning to see running from a very different perspective as before. Maybe because I had Nodame Cantabile Orchestra playing from ear to ear. The entire journey felt more passionate and less strenuous. I had my eyes closed during some parts of the run, imagining that I'm conducting Rachmaninov's piano concerto no. 2. They said I ran strangely with my hands swinging everywhere hahahaa but I knew I wasn't running, I was Stresemann in the making! wahwawawhhhaa. I like the stadium, especially the floodlights. I understood why Hitler loved them so much.

Okay I'm gonna train up for my next travel destination!



No comments: