6.11.09

Kuching - what a sight!



The window view revealed the beautiful curves between the mountain, the sea and the river... S P L E N D I D !





As the car made its way out of the airport, I was so thrilled to see the lamp posts along the way - they looked like birds in flight! With the mountains in the background, I felt close to mother nature again - a feeling that I felt so strongly when I was in Colorado.




The girls were dozing off in the car and all of a sudden, I caught sight of the reflection on the lake. Joey's friend, Dick, was really nice to make an introduction and a detour into the secluded compound. This is the Sarawak State Library (a.k.a Pustaka Negeri) - tucked mysteriously among the trees and sitting majestically on the lake. Dick pulled the car by the road side and I totally forgot about how tired the girls might be and how much the mosquitoes wanted to suck my blood, I was so blown away. Especially with the full moon in sight. I began to visualise how going to the library could be like a walk in the park. I love lakes. I want to come back again.

1 comment:

Moving said...

These views are really.................... really awesome.I have set first pic at my desktop.