4.4.09

SG - Morning Walk



I woke up that morning feeling empty - not even hungry. Then I decided to embark on a journey to my mum's place. It was her birthday and I wondered if I could make my way to her from Rowell. The time was 7:55am.

For the Cindy's sake, I recorded my various timings. In case she asks me to join her in the Great Eastern Run - then I'll just walk. I hate running!

8:10am KK Hospital
After passing the hospital, I passed by this building near the Land & Transport Authority. I want to live here.





8:20am Novena Square
8:25am Made a turn into Balestier Road to buy some pastries
8:50am Thomson Nursery
I was delighted that the fresh-cut-flowers department was open. It was freezing cold!!! By the time I made up my mind to buy the bunch of 20 roses, my sweaty body has cooled down. With the pastries and flowers, I ended my walk and took a cab back.

After measuring the distance on the street directory, I'm quite please that the journey was about 5.2km. So if my speed was 5km/hr, I COULD HAVE walked to Khatib in another 2 hours' time??

SHALL try again.






I think flowers and Mr Lim made my mum happy. And of course, her two adorable children. I miss my brother a lot.


No comments: