1.6.08

Brisbane - Visiting my brother







The first thing we did after my brother picked me up in his fast car was to have breakfast at the Powerhouse. I really appreciated that. We could have eaten at the South Bank or gone anywhere else - even his house - but knowing his sis, he had decided to bring me somewhere arty. yay!

POWERHOUSE
http://www.brisbanepowerhouse.org/

I got really excited with the space – very raw, very industrial, very my-kind-of-space. haha!










Food, not art
When Xander told me that these were actually pasta, I was like OOO!!! Not that I had thought they’re art installation of sort, just that, I didn’t think they were edible. They looked so pretty hanging there - like hand towels.




Dinner at the steakhouse
From dinner reservations to getting dressed up to car allocation, these kids are PROs. I’m never capable of organizing dinners.





No comments: